Mazda Customer Programs
Mid City Mazda is dedicated to helping you get behind the wheel of your next new Mazda, whether you're a first-time car buyer or a new graduate
1st Time Owners Program
Mazda Canada partners with the Bank of Nova Scotia to bring you the First Time Owners Program.
The program applies to all new Mazda2, Mazda3, Mazda4, Mazda6 and CX-5 vehicles and allows customers with no previous car financing history to finance their new vehicle through Scotiabank. Mazda2 customers will additionally benefit from a $500 discount off their purchase. This program can be used in combination with any other program except the Graduate Rebate Program.
First Time Owners Program guidelines are as follows:
- No prior auto finance or lease experience
- Maximum monthly payment is $500/month
- Down payment minimum $1,000 for retail financing and lease financing
- TDSR (Total Debt to Service Ratio) less than or equal to 35%
- Customer must have no derogatory credit (no delinquencies, no charge-offs or judgments)
- D & E credit rated borrowers are not eligible
- Minimum full-time employment period of 6 months
- Proof of income is required and may be verified prior to lender providing dealer with an approval
- Proof of insurance is required
- Term maximum 72 months for retail loans and 48 months for lease
- First Payment is required for lease customers
- Maximum 125% Loan to Value
*Please note that ALL conditions must be met to qualify.
If you’ve just graduated, you may be able to get a new Mazda sooner than you think! The Mazda Graduate Program will help you get behind the wheel with up to $1,000 towards your new Mazda vehicle.
Any discounts through the Graduate Program go on top of any other existing discounts through Probart Mazda.
All new and certified pre-owned vehicles are eligible. Program excludes fleet vehicles.
- Canadian graduates who have graduated between April 30, 2011 and April 30, 2014 from an accredited Canadian university or college are eligible for the program.
- Graduation must be within 90 days, and supported by a letter from the Registrar Office (no exceptions).
- Vehicle must be registered and licensed in the name of the graduate.
- Only one graduate claim per customer.
Eligible Schools* and Degrees
- University: Undergraduate, Bachelor or Post Graduate, Master, Doctorate**—course length: 3 Years
- Community College (outside Quebec): Diploma—course length: 2 Years
- Cegep (Quebec): Diploma of College Studies in technique—course length: 3 Years
*Recognized by Provincial Ministry of Education.
** Post Graduate degrees may be less than 3 years.
Bring With You
- A photocopy of an original official final transcript from the college or university showing the Graduation date (a photocopy of the diploma is not acceptable for the Mazda Graduate Program) or a letter from the Registrar’s office stating the name and length of the program and the Graduation date. OR IF not graduated yet: a letter confirming graduation within the program period from Registrar’s office. The letter has to state the name and the length of the program.
-A copy of the vehicle purchase or lease agreement must be included.
- A copy of the provincial vehicle registration (and vehicle permit is acceptable wherever available) in the name of the student/applicant.
Mazda will provide up to $750 (including GST) towards the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment on all eligible Mazda vehicles. Adaptive driving or passenger equipment includes wheelchair or other lift equipment, hand or other driving controls.
Purchase and installation of equipment which costs less than the maximum $750 will be paid at the actual costs. Purchase and installation of equipment exceeding $750 will be paid a maximum of $750. This program applies to all new Mazda vehicles.
To qualify for payment, the purchaser/lessee must complete the “Mobility Assistance Claim Form” and forward it, along with required documentation, to Mazda Canada Inc., Mazda Mobility Assistance Program, 55 Vogell Road, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3K5.
Contact Mid City Mazda for details on required documentation.
All payments will be made directly to the retail purchaser or lessee. To be eligible for payment, the “Mobility Assistance Claim Form” must be received within three (3) months from date of purchase.